Prepare for the New Year! Join us for:
Fresh Heart, Fresh Hope Ministry Symposium
6 November 2021, 10am – 3pm AEDT.
Symposium Registration FREE for existing Alive in the Spirit members.
Registration for NEW members gains access to both Symposium and a library of ministry workshops, exhibitors, prayer spaces, online community gatherings, and much more till end of 2021.
Alive in the Spirit
To find out about the symposium, click here, or view below
for what Alive in the Spirit offers all members.
Be guided and supported to bring the richness of online workshops, liturgy and prayer into your own community for a personalised experience.
Check out the Parish Kit to create a customised experience for your community.
Be Formed and Inspired
Explore areas of best practice for RCIA, reaching beyond the margins, planning for mission, pastoral care, social justice and much more.
Prayer Spaces, resourcing with
exhibitors and regular online opportunities to connect and engage, for personal enrichment and ministry support.
Go Out on Mission
Equip yourself and your team with ideas and strategies to reinvigorate your mission and to connect with your broader community and those with whom you minister.
Discover what other communities are doing to be missionary disciples in their local contexts and share your own wisdom.
Alive in the Spirit is for…
Lay and clergy, staff, leadership teams, finance teams, pastoral councils, pastoral ministers and volunteers, those in education, counselling, pastoral care, youth ministry, family ministry, aged care and chaplaincies and anyone who wants to be Alive in the Spirit.
Experience Alive in the Spirit
- Joining the Ministry Resource & Community Hub gives access to the whole site until 31 December 2021
- Workshops, Prayer spaces, Exhibitors, and online community networking opportunities.
- Register as an individual for $40 or as a group for $200 (granting TEN logins).
- So many resources, so many uses: individual faith enrichment, small group formation, community reflection days…
- Offer a registration as a gift to a friend!